Chicago Fire Sauce - 8 Bottles
$57.49 was $63.90
This product is currently sold out.
The 7 SPICY Toppings of a Classic Chicago Hot Dog United Together Under One Lid
The First Ever Hot Sauce Featuring the Sport Pepper!
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Hot Dog?
- Yellow Mustard
- Sweet Relish
- Sport Peppers
- Celery Salt
Ways to use Chicago Fire Sauce:
- Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken or veggie sandwich
- Make Chicago Wings by tossing some cooked chicken wings in Chicago Fire Sauce
- Top your favorite pizza with some Chicago Fire Sauce
- Make The Chicago Bloody by mixing 1 Tablespoon into your homemade Bloody Mary
- Top your homemade burger, chicken sandwich, eggs, burrito, taco, or pulled pork
- Make The Chicago Fire Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons Chicago Fire Sauce with ½ cup Mayo
Ingredients: tomatoes, pickles (cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum, 0.1% potassium sorbate, less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate, calcium chloride, natural flavorings, polysorbate 80), sweet relish (cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, distilled vinegar, onion, salt, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, less than 1/10 1% sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural flavorings, calcium chloride, polysorbate 80, and oleoresin turmeric), onions, yellow mustard (Water Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, turmeric, Spices), sport peppers (sport peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, less than 1/10th 1% sodium benzoate, sodium bisulfite, Turmeric), Water and celery salt (salt, celery seeds).
Sauce ships in a custom box that will protect the quality glass bottles from breaking without using any plastic.