The Original Chicago Sauce - 8 Bottles
$57.49 was $63.90
This product is currently sold out.
The 7 Toppings of a Classic Chicago Hot Dog United Together Under One Lid
Why take the painstaking time of assembling the 7 ingredients of a classic Chicago hot dog when you can just use The Original Chicago Sauce?
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Hot Dog?
- Yellow Mustard
- Sweet Relish
- Sport Peppers
- Celery Salt
Ways to use The Original Chicago Sauce:
- Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken or veggie sandwich
- Make The Chicago Marinade by soaking chicken, steak, pork, fish or veggies
- Make The Chicago Vinaigrette by blending 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 1 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make The Chicago Dip by mixing 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. sour cream
- Make The Chicago Smear by combining 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. cream cheese
- Make The Chicago Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons The Original Chicago Sauce with ½ cup Mayo
Ingredients: pickles (cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum, 0.1% potassium sorbate, less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate, calcium chloride, natural flavorings, polysorbate 80), tomatoes, onions, yellow mustard (Water Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, turmeric, Spices), sweet relish (cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, distilled vinegar, onion, salt, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, less than 1/10 1% sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural flavorings, calcium chloride, polysorbate 80, and oleoresin turmeric), sport peppers (sport peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, less than 1/10th 1% sodium benzoate, sodium bisulfite, Turmeric), Water and celery salt (salt, celery seeds).
Sauce ships in a custom box that will protect the quality glass bottles from breaking without using any plastic.
Can’t beat it, best condiment in my fridge!
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!! all toppings in one place, makes any hot dog taste like home.
The Original Chicago Sauce is a really tasty, slightly spicy, addition that gives a little kick to any meal. I've used it on hamburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, and sandwiches, just to name a few. It's also excellent as a dipping sauce for fresh cut vegetables, especially green or red bell peppers. I buy the six bottle pack and share with family and friends. Everyone loves it.
This sauce truly represents the unique flavor of Chicago dog relish. After I shared it with my Chicago friends, they purchased bottles to gift to their out of state family.
These were mostly used as Christmas hostess gifts. Everyone loved them, such a unique Chicago gift.