The Original Chicago Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
The 7 Toppings of a Classic Chicago Hot Dog United Together Under One Lid
Why take the painstaking time of assembling the 7 ingredients of a classic Chicago hot dog when you can just use The Original Chicago Sauce?
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Hot Dog?
- Yellow Mustard
- Sweet Relish
- Sport Peppers
- Celery Salt
Ways to use The Original Chicago Sauce:
- Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken or veggie sandwich
- Make The Chicago Marinade by soaking chicken, steak, pork, fish or veggies
- Make The Chicago Vinaigrette by blending 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 1 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make The Chicago Dip by mixing 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. sour cream
- Make The Chicago Smear by combining 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. cream cheese
- Make The Chicago Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons The Original Chicago Sauce with ½ cup Mayo
Ingredients: pickles (cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum, 0.1% potassium sorbate, less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate, calcium chloride, natural flavorings, polysorbate 80), tomatoes, onions, yellow mustard (Water Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, turmeric, Spices), sweet relish (cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, distilled vinegar, onion, salt, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, less than 1/10 1% sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural flavorings, calcium chloride, polysorbate 80, and oleoresin turmeric), sport peppers (sport peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, less than 1/10th 1% sodium benzoate, sodium bisulfite, Turmeric), Water and celery salt (salt, celery seeds).
Sauce ships in a custom box that will protect the quality glass bottles from breaking without using any plastic.
The Chicago Fry sauce is not only good on hot dogs and hamburgers. I put it on ham sandwiches.Which is also good
The sauce came promptly and in good shape. But sadly, I have to say I was underwhelmed. I got a bit of kick from the sports but overall, in my opinion it needed more flavor. I think you need to add more mustard. The second time I used the sauce on my dogs I added mustard first.
My dad and I have already went through 3 of the 4 bottles! Definitely ordering more!
The Chicago Fire Sauce is an outstanding addition to the Chicago Sauce family. Highly recommend it on hot dogs and burgers.