Chicago Style Hot Sauce: Chicago Fire Sauce
This variant is currently sold out
The First Ever Chicago Hot Sauce Featuring the Sport Pepper!
Chicago Fire Sauce = 7 SPICY Toppings of a Classic Chicago Style Hot Dog United Together Under One Lid.
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Style Hot Dog?
- Yellow Mustard
- Sweet Relish
- Sport Peppers
- Celery Salt
Ways to use Chicago Fire Sauce:
- Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken, or veggie sandwich
- Make Chicago Wings by tossing some cooked chicken wings in Chicago Fire Sauce
- Top your favorite pizza with some Chicago hot sauce to add the FIRE
- Make The Chicago Bloody by mixing 1 Tablespoon into your homemade Bloody Mary
- Use it as your new hot sauce: top eggs, burritos, tacos, or pulled pork
- Make The Chicago Fire Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons of our Chicago Hot Sauce with ½ cup of Mayo
And if you're looking for the best VEGAN hot sauce, then you've come to the right place. Our Chicago Fire Sauce is 100% Vegan-Friendly!
SHIPPING: Chicago Hot Sauce ships in a custom box that will protect the quality glass bottles from breaking without using any plastic.