Bacon Sausage 6 Pack - Single Flavor
This variant is currently sold out
Need a little bacon sausage in your life? We'll ship you 6 packs (4 links per pack, so 24 links total) of BACON SAUSAGE!
- Can't decide which flavor of bacon sausage??? You can mix and match too! Just let us know what flavors you want in notes section of checkout.
Choose from the following Bacon Sausage Flavors:
- Hickory & Applewood - Our original flavor, with a complex blend of smoky notes to accent the sweet-saltiness of our nitrate-free bacon. Winner of a Sofi Award at the Fancy Food Show. A great all around cooking sausage, perfect for adding flavor to any dish with vegetables, pasta or gain dishes, soups, and stews.
- Aged Cheddar - Loaded with Wisconsin made all-natural cheddar cheese, the perfect pairing with bacon. Winner of Esquire Magazine’s Best Food in America. This sausage is best on a bun with the topping of your choice.
- Maple & Brown Sugar - Our sweetest version, designed for breakfast and brunch; packed with flavor. Using 100% pure maple syrup and dark brown sugar to accent the savory saltiness of our nitrate-free bacon. Think using this sausage with pancakes, waffles, French toast, or eggs. The choice between bacon and sausage has now been made for you.
- Cracked Black Pepper - Similar to our Hickory & Applewood flavor but with cracked black pepper blended in throughout the sausage. Seasoned generously with freshly cracked black pepper, an excellent pairing with all-natural bacon. Winner of the Extreme Bacon Bite Challenge. A great all around cooking sausage, perfect for adding flavor to any dish with vegetables, pasta or gain dishes, soups, and stews.
- Chicken & Bacon - Our lowest fat & calorie sausage. Nearly half the fat and calories compared to our Hickory & Applewood, we still add nitrate-free bacon we just substitute all the pork with Gap 2 certified chicken white meat tenderloins. A great all around cooking or on-a-bun sausage, perfect for adding flavor to any dish with vegetables, pasta or gain dishes, soups, and stews.
- Spicy 3 - Pepper - This is our spicy bacon sausage. Made with fresh jalapenos, dried habaneros, and crushed red chilies, this bacon sausage is for the spicy lover. Four-time winner at the Culinary Fight Club. A great cooking sausage paired with something sweet (like apples or mangos) or something sour (e.g. hot and sour stir fry), it’s also great to add heat, smoke, and bacon notes to jambalaya, chili, and soups.
- Portabella - Our blended mushroom & bacon sausage that’s incredibly addictive. We use roasted diced portabella mushrooms in at 20% of the entire recipe. Winner of the Gourmet Retailer’s Editors Pick. A great all around on-a-bun and cooking sausage, perfect to chop an toss into eggs, sauté into pasta, or enjoy whole on a bun.
- Bacon & Ale - Pairing the two of the best ingredients into one: bacon and beer. We work with craft brewer, Two Brothers Brewery, who makes a low IBU Weiss beer called Abel’s Weiss. We add this beer at 8% of the entire recipe. Winner at the Bacon & Beer Classic. This sausage is best enjoyed on a pretzel bun, with caramelized onions that are deglazed with beer, stone ground mustard, and a great sauerkraut.
- All natural and free of: nitrates, preservative, soy, hormones, antibiotics & gluten (except our Bacon & Ale)
- We use Berkshire hogs that are raised outdoors by small independent farmers in Iowa.
- Happy hogs make great tasting sausage. We’re just trying to respect the pigs life by making the best tasting sausage in the world.
If you want to mix and match, say, 3 spicy and 3 black pepper, we can do that. Just make sure and put it in the notes when you check out and we'll make sure you get what you want!
Shipping Details: Sausages ship frozen, using a combination of dry ice and ice packs in shipping coolers to ensure safe temperature throughout it’s journey to you. We typically ship out Mondays and Tuesdays unless the shipment will arrive in 1 day then we will ship out Wednesday or even Thursday. We ship out of Chicago.
They can be frozen for up to 6 months. Once thawed, they have a six week shelf life until opened.
Would like to give heaviest accolades to a favorite, but that would require others to play second-fiddle. All the flavors are unique and spectacular. It's fun to grill up several packages and let friends enjoy the variations. Haven't found anyone who doesn't love the unique flavor combinations. This concept is a home run.