3.25 oz pork rinds, chopped slightly
2 – 2.25 oz. Craft Pork Jerky, Spicy 3 – Pepper or Original flavor
1/3 cup sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
1/3 cup pepitas, roasted and salted
2 oz. cheddar cheese crisps
1 cup mixed nuts, roasted, salted
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. Seasoning salt
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix together the pork rinds, jerky, seeds, crisps, and nuts. Reserve.
- Melt the butter. Mix the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, and seasoning into the butter and mix with a fork until combined. Pour the butter mixture into the large bowl. Toss until everything is mixed well.
- Preheat the oven to 225F.
- Spread the seasoned mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for one hour, mixing every 15 minutes to ensure evenly cooking.
- Remove from heat, let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.