- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Pancake batter for 4 servings
- 2 links Big Fork Maple & Brown Sugar Bacon Sausage, sliced lengthwise twice, then chopped into bite sized pieces
Warm the butter in a small dish in the microwave until the butter completely melts. Pour in the syrup and sprinkle in the salt. Mix them together with a spoon until combined. Reserve.
- Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat. Using a stick of butter, coat the pan with a thin layer of butter then pour in a portion of the batter. Next sprinkle an evenly throughout the pancake bits of bacon sausage.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles emerge throughout the pancake. Carefully flip.
- Cook the pancake for a little longer than you typically would given the fact that you have sausage in the pancake. It will sizzle due to the sausage. Remove from the pan to a plate, serve with the maple-butter and enjoy while warm.