Step by Step How to Make Video Link: https://youtu.be/blQcPv4UNIE
1 Tbsp. butter
2 medium yellow onions, sliced
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
2 link Big Fork Bacon Sausage (preferred flavors are: Hickory & Applewood, Cracked Black Pepper, Aged Cheddar, Chicken & Bacon, or Portabella)
4 oz. Provolone cheese, grated
4 steak rolls, toasted
- Over medium-low heat, melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Once melted, add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally until they begin to brown. Sprinkle over the salt, and cook, while stirring occasionally, until the onions are evenly light brown.
- While the onions are cooking, using the blade slicer of your food processor, slice the sausages. Hold until ready to cook.
- Add the mushrooms to the onions and cook on medium for an additional 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the sausage to the onions, turn the burner to medium-high, and cook the onions, sausage and mushrooms while stirring occasionally until the sausage begins to brown, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle the pan with the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Portion into toasted steak rolls and serve while warm.