A quick and easy meal for those busy evenings that everyone can enjoy. Once the meal is cooked, it can be easily held in a warm oven for several hours (or microwaved days later) if you have your family members eating at different times.
Servings: 6 – 8
1 package Big Fork Bacon Sausage, sliced lengthwise then sliced into bite sized pieces
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 large yellow onion, diced
2 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise, then sliced into bite sized pieces
1 small eggplant, peeled and diced
3 medium sized potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
2 sweet potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
8 oz. mushrooms, quartered
1 bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons seasoned salt or your favorite savory salty seasoning
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line 2 large sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients into 2 large bowls. Toss until the vegetables are evenly coated with the oil.
- Spread evenly on the sheet pans.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Remove from the heat. Let rest for 5 minutes before sprinkling with fresh chopped parsley.
Chef Tip: You can hold this warm in a low oven for a couple of hours. You can also heat it up after it’s cooled for leftovers. You can always mix and matchteh vegetables. Finally, you can add to eggs in the morning for a great savory breakfast.
Don’t worry, you’re using Big Fork Bacon Sausage, everything will taste great!
See the video of the recipe here: https://youtu.be/k766bN5MjBU