6 large eggs
1 link Big Fork Bacon Sausage, Aged Cheddar Flavor, chopped fine
¼ teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sausage, salt, and sour cream.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pan, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until eggs set.
- Allow to cool in pan for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack. When completely cooled, muffins can be wrapped in plastic and frozen. When ready to eat, simply microwave each mini muffin for 15-30 seconds, or until heated through.
Thank you Tallulah Avery for the recipe and picture