Watch the step by step video here
4 Tablespoons fish sauce
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
4 Tablespoons light brown sugar
2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce, or more, to taste
16 oz. flat rice noodles
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
3 eggs, beaten
12 oz. package Big Fork Bacon Sausage, sliced lengthwise twice, then chopped thin
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, small dice
2 cups (12 oz.) fresh bean sprouts
½ cup dry roasted peanuts
4 green onions, chopped
2 limes, quartered
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix the sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a small non-saucepan over medium heat and pour in beaten eggs. Cook the eggs, stirring often until eggs are cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add the sausage and cook for 5 minutes, or until the sausage begins to brown. Add the garlic and bell pepper and cook for an additional 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles and sauce and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Once a simmer is achieved, remove from the heat, and toss in bean sprouts, eggs, and peanuts.
- Garnish each dish with green onion, cilantro and lime wedge.