link to the video: https://youtu.be/7WADf7Pkn8Y
4 – 6 servings
2 large eggs and 1 egg yolk
½ cup grated Parmesan
½ cup grated pecorino cheese
3 ramen packs (seasoning packets discarded)
3 links Big Fork Bacon Sausage, Hickory & Applewood, Cracked Black Pepper, Chicken and Bacon, or Portabella flavor sliced lengthwise twice, then chopped into little pieces
1 large clove garlic, minced
2 pinch kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Mix the eggs and cheese in a bowl together using a large fork and reserve at room temperature.
- Heat 8 cups water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 1.5 minutes, drain (keeping ½ cup of the water with the noodles) and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat the sausage over medium-high heat until the sausage begins to brown. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the ramen to the pan, heat for 30 seconds, the turn off heat.
- Add the cheesy egg mixture to the pan while stirring constantly for 30 seconds, then season with salt and pepper. Toss in parsley and serve.