Slow Roasted Beef Ribs
Step by Step Video: Click Here
4 - 6 Servings
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 Tablespoon of the following: paprika, cumin, black pepper, granulated garlic, and granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, if you want to bring the heat)
2 racks of beef ribs
1 bottle Chicago Sauce
Your Favorite BBQ Sauce, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 225F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the seasonings until fully combined. Reserve.
- Pour a good portion of the Chicago Sauce over the ribs and using a basting brush. Spread the sauce over the entire surface area of the rack. Flip over the ribs and do the same on the backside.
- Using your hands, sprinkle the underside of each rib with the rub. Flip over and do the same with the topside of each rack.
- Wrap each rack with heavy-duty foil. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake in the oven for 5 – 6 hours. The ribs will be done when you can see around ½ inches of both ends of the bone. If you want to have them fall off the bone, cook them longer.
- Using the basting brush, spread the BBQ all over the ribs. If desired, you can char the outside of the ribs by grilling the ribs on each side for a couple of minutes per side as long as you have a very hot grill.