8 – 10 servings
24 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed, cut in half
5 Tbsp. butter
1 garlic clove, minced
2 green onions, chopped
2 links Big Fork Bacon Sausage, chopped
3 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
1 cup cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup marinara sauce, heated, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease a Bundt pan and then dust with flour.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Place all the dough pieces into a large mixing bowl. Pour garlic butter over the dough. Then sprinkle in the green onions, sausage, seasoning, and cheese over the top. Gently toss, trying to coat all the pieces evenly.
- Place the dough ball in the Bundt pan, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes uncovered. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes invert the pan on a serving plate to release the dough from the Bundt pan. Garnish the top with fresh chopped parsley and serve while it’s still warm with warmed marinara sauce.