Watch the step by step video here
Serving: 4 - 6
Chicago Sauce, as needed
1 Whole Side Salmon
Everything Bagel Seasoning, as needed
1. Place salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet skin side down.
2. Liberally spread the Chicago Sauce all over the top of the salmon and using a brush or your fingers, spread the sauce out evenly.
3. Liberally sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning over the top.
4. Marinate for 45 - 1 hour.
5. Bake in a 425F oven for 16 - 18 minutes. Let rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Notes: Add some fresh chopped herbs such as tarragon, parsley, basil, or chives to take it to the next level. You can also grill the salmon.