To watch a step by step video click here
Servings: 4 - 6
1 Pork Tenderloin, trimmed and ends cut off
2 links Big Fork Bacon Sausage, any flavor
Salt and Pepper, as necessary
1. Using a thin knife or knife steel, insert through one end of the tenderloin through the center and force the knife or steel all the way to the other end. Turn the knife around to open up the hole a little.
2. Insert the sausage into the hole and push to get it halfway into the tenderloin. You might need to twist the sausage slightly to get it in properly. Do the same technique to the other end of the tenderloin until the sausage links are touching in the center of the tenderloin.
3. Season the outside of the loin with salt and pepper.
4. Sear the tenderloin over a hot grill or large cast iron skillet over medium high heat until the tenderloin is seared nicely on all sides.
5. Cook for in the oven (400F) or low grill for 15 - 20 minutes, until an internal temperature of 155F is achieved. Remove from the heat and let rest for at least 10 minutes prior to cutting and serving.